Hoover’s Best Wrecker Service
Our dedication to our customers is what we are best known for. We put your needs and safety first, no matter the time of day (or night) or time of year. All of our tow truck drivers are highly experienced and we follow all safety rules and guidelines so you can rest assured knowing that you and your vehicle are in good hands. Our towing service team is available to assist with lockouts, refueling, emergency situations, jump starts, flat tires, accident recovery, and any other type of issue you may be experiencing with your car, truck, motorcycle, van, or SUV. We also are available for antique and valuable car transport, as well as junk car removal. If we can hook it, we can tow it.
We are the top local towing company in Hoover, AL that you can depend on for all of your towing and roadside assistance needs. We have come to the rescue for many stranded motorists throughout our years of experience. No one ever wants to have to call a towing service, but if you find yourself in the unfortunate situation that you need one, you’ll want to reach out to the very best. We have a large fleet of tow trucks that are often out and about in the community, so chances are, we can reach you within minutes of your call. Don’t settle for just any old wrecker service, hire the best! Give Hoover Towing & Recovery Inc. a call at anytime, day or night.
Why Choose Hoover Towing & Recovery?
The real question should be “Why shouldn’t I choose Hoover Towing & Recovery Inc.?” There are so many different towing companies in Hoover, and they all boast that they are the best. So how do you know that we really mean what we say? Just ask any of our customers, that’s how. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction in everything we do. We try to think of everything you wouldn’t want in a tow truck service, and we do the complete opposite. As motorists ourselves, we know you want a tow truck service near you that won’t:
- Fail to mention our pricing or fees. (We are very upfront about our prices and offer competitive rates. We also work with all types of insurance companies.)
- Disclose your information to anyone. (It’s just for our records, that’s all. We promise.)
- Handle your vehicle in a reckless manner. (It’s your property, not ours, so we are going to handle it with care, even if it has been wrecked)
- Show up an hour after you’ve called our dispatcher. (Have we mentioned our fast service times?)
- Use the wrong type of tow truck to haul your vehicle. (We have a range of tow truck sizes and our dispatchers determine which type of tow truck is needed for your particular situation.)
- Accept cash only for payment. (We understand that most people don’t carry cash and we are happy to process your payment with any major credit card.)
So whether you are stuck on the side of the road, frantically searching for a quick roadside assistance service, or you are researching towing companies in case you ever need one, you can be confident that Hoover Towing & Recovery Inc. will exceed your expectations. Give us a call. We’d be happy to discuss our policies and pricing or answer any questions you may have.
Fast and Reliable Towing Services in Hoover, AL
No matter where you are or what you’re doing, there’s nothing more frustrating than being stranded due to a vehicle problem or accident. At Hoover Towing & Recovery Inc. we completely understand that frustration and will work quickly to get you back out on the road again. We are a licensed and insured tow truck company that offers reliable, safe, and fast towing services and a wide range of roadside assistance services to Hoover, AL and the surrounding areas, including Vestavia, Bessemer, McCalla, Mountain Brook, Irondale, Birmingham, and more. We pride ourselves on our quick response times and the ability to handle any type of vehicle situation we encounter. There’s never a good time for an accident or problem with your vehicle, but we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help get you out of a bind. So if you’re stranded on the side of I-65, locked your keys in your car at Wal-Mart on 150, or you find yourself in an accident on 280 during 5 o’clock traffic, know that you can depend on Hoover Towing & Recovery Inc.
Tow truck drivers tend to have a bad reputation when it comes to courtesy and helpfulness, so we strive every day to change people’s perception. When you call Hoover Towing & Recovery Inc. you become part of our family. Our dispatchers are extremely friendly and helpful and will help keep you calm during such a stressful situation. We determine which type of tow truck to send your way, and we get there fast. All of our tow truck drivers are passionate about customer service and will make you feel safe and secure while you are more than likely freaking out on the side of the road. Once we get your vehicle hooked up to our truck, we’ll take you where you need to go and transport your vehicle to the place of your choosing. You’ll be able to get back to your busy, fast-paced life a lot faster than you probably expected. Give us a call at any time for all of your towing and roadside assistance problems in Hoover, AL.
Broken Down? Dependable Tow Truck Services Near You
We’ve compiled a list of Frequently Asked Questions and answers about towing services:
- If my car is all-wheel drive, will it require a flatbed towing truck? No. Our light-duty tow trucks are able to lift all wheel off of the ground.
- Because there are so many different makes and models of vehicles, how do you remember the proper towing procedure for each? Every vehicle manufacturer creates towing guidelines and there is an annual publication that each tow truck driver knows like the back of their hand.
- How long will it take for you to show up when I call for service? It depends on where you are located, but we strive to have the fastest response times in the Hoover area. Our tow trucks are always out in the community and our dispatchers are able to communicate with the one closest to you.
- Is towing rough on my vehicle? No. Because your vehicle is lifted by its tires, it ride on its own suspension. The suspension of the tow truck itself absorbs most of the shock.
- Are you tow truck drivers specially trained? Yes. Every single one of our drivers goes through intense training and testing before they are given the keys to a tow truck. They are all certified, licensed, and insured and attend annual training courses to refresh and stay up to date with new techniques.
- What holidays are you closed for business? None. We are a 24/7 towing service and are available at any time. We know that accidents and vehicle problems don’t take days off, and neither do we.
Needing your car towed can seem like a huge inconvenience, but not when you deal with Hoover Towing & Recovery Inc. We aim to make the whole process as simple and painless as possible for you. From the minute you call to the minute we drop your vehicle off at the repair shop, you’re in great hands with us. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We look forward to your call!
Thanks to our strong commitment to customer satisfaction and quality workmanship, we have positioned ourselves as a recognized leader in the towing industry. We invest in heavy equipment and qualified staff to offer an efficient and low-cost towing service for our valued customers.
Contact one of our representatives now at (205) 822-5570 for an estimate or for emergency tow truck service.
Hoover Towing & Recovery, Inc. Is the Low-Cost Tow Truck Service You Can Trust
Your peace of mind is a priority to us, and we understand the vulnerable position you are in when your vehicle is broken down. We make it our goal to keep our costs affordable. We hope that you will feel comfortable and confident with your choice of towing company when you hire us.
Professional Tow Truck Service
Our tow truck operator service evolved throughout the years to include several services that make your time on the road more convenient and hassle-free. The training involved for each skill is continually evolving and we ensure that each of our operators is fully qualified to better serve you.